Finchley Dog Walker
Reliable Finchley Dog Walker, N12
Professional & Experienced Dog Walkers
Having worked in the commercial world, I fully understand how hard it can be to find time to take your dog out for a walk. If you are looking for a reliable and experienced dog walker in the Finchley and surrounding area, then why not get in touch? We view you and your dog as being unique, and so we aim to personalise our service to suit your dog’s needs and your particular circumstances. Whether you wish your dog to have personal one-on-one attention from a dog walker, or you want your dog to walk and socialise with other dogs within a small group or just have a dog pet sitting visit at home, we can help.
- Solo dog walk – 60 minutes or longer. Your dog will be walked together with your dog walker solely; allowing for exclusive attention and interaction between your dog and your dog walker. We can walk your dog on his favorite dog walk in your local area or take your dog to a local nearby park. For dogs that can safely go off lead in a safe park, this can include playing games with a ball or Frisbee. A solo dog walk is suitable for any dog but is especially suitable for a shy timid dog or a dog with some behavioral issues.
- Social group dog walk – 60 minutes. We can walk your dog with our friendly collie dog, Missy, or within a small friendly group (up to 3 dogs). They will visit a local safe park to run around and have fun together and play games. This service is suitable for well-behaved friendly dogs with good recall. We currently offer this service for small to medium sized dogs.
- Puppy sitting visit – 30 minutes or longer. For puppies that are not ready for a longer dog walk, we also offer a puppy sitting service which can include a shorter walk as well as indoor or garden puppy dog games.
- Dog pet sitting visit – 30 minutes or longer. We can visit your dog to feed, replenish water, let them out into the garden for a toilet break, administer medication, clean up any puddles, play with them and give lots of attention and cuddles. Suitable especially for elderly or infirm dogs that need more frequent toilet breaks or attention.
- Doggy Baby Sitting ServiceL Are you planning on going out for the evening out with Friends and Family?
Worried about leaving your Dog alone? Then why not try our “Doggy Babysitting” service
….. …. Give me a call and I will happily come and sit with your dog whilst your out. Guaranteed to come home to a Happy Dog xx Your dog will be walked and well looked after by an experienced, caring, responsible dog walker who loves dogs and is reliable and trustworthy and police-checked. We will usually walk your dog on the lead unless he is suitable to be walked off lead. We will only do this with your permission and under your instruction and only under safe conditions such as within an enclosed park away from the road. Your dog must also have very good recall with us and be well socialised with other dogs and people.
- Aided Dog Walks – Have you recently had an accident and are struggling to walk your dog? We all know that part of the joys of owning a dog is walking it. If you are struggling due to an injury but still wish to take your dog out then let us accompany you and do the hard work We can even help with the shopping
- Dog Walking Setup Procedure
- Walking Your Dog Safely Article
- Why choose Finchley Dog Walking Services?