The majority of cats can be rather territorial and sometimes don’t cope very well with stressful situations, so instead of putting them through the enormous trauma of removing them from their comforts and surroundings each time you take a holiday and place them in a cattery or boarding establishment, you can now have them cared for in their own home.
Finchley Pet Siting Services will take care of your cat in your own home, reducing the stress from not only your cat’s life but also from yours. You cat will remain at home to enjoy their usual routine, the smells and sounds of their home, familiar sights and their favourite sleeping place. When you need to go away from home on business trips or holidays, you need to know that your cat is in safe hands, then you will be able to relax. A competent, professional cat sitter will enable you to do this. Finchley Pet Sitting Services pride ourselves on the services that we offer, consistency and trust and of course the welfare of the animals that you place into our protection.
Reasons to choose Finchley Pet Sitting services:
- I am a genuine cat enthusiast with many years of experience caring for both dogs and cats (I used to work for a company that had 4 cats that I looked after on a daily basis from feeding to cat litter changing as they were exotic cats inc Sphink, Bengal and Devin Rex)
- I have experience dealing with nervous and timid cats
- A Member of National Association of Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers
- Comprehensive Insurance cover
- Enhanced DBS checked
- Competitive tariffs for cat sitting
- Your cat will remain in his own home, and I make regular visits to care for him
- Optional services to carry out basic care when required, of other small animals, such as fish, rabbits, gerbils and guinea pigs
- We will also open and close your curtains during our visit to your home as an added security aspect and water your house plants if required.
Each visit includes cleaning of your cat’s bowls, and feeding as per your instructions with fresh food and water. The litter tray will be cleaned and refreshed and your cat will be given lots of cuddles and playtime. Cats that require regular medication, special needs and elderly cats also cared for. We are available to visit your cat either once a day, twice or more, providing tailor-made visits and a first class service for both you and your cat’s needs. Regardless of you not being there, your cat will soon become accustomed to the new routine, with familiar smells and sounds and will soon accept me as their pet sitter coming in to your home to provide some TLC and company.
Premier Cat sitting Service
The cat sitting service begins with an introduction, when I meet with both you and your feline friend in your own home, for an informal chat with no obligation, so that we can discuss your requirement’s and get to know each other. I will be tasked with not only the very important duty of caring for your cat, but will also be entrusted with your house keys. I will not release your personal information to anyone, and I will not broadcast the dates and days you will not be at home. So if you would like a mature, caring, responsible cat sitter, then I would love to hear from you and meet some new feline friends. Please get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.